- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
This Site and designated Content (as defined below) are:Copyright Switchgear International -All rights reserved. Switchgear International and the Switchgear International logo are trademarks of Switchgear International and may be used under license by Switchgear International. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners. User must obtain permission from those owners before copying or using the owner's trademarks, product names and company names and logos. The information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, graphics, music, sounds, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and other materials contained in this Site (collectively, "Content") are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other proprietary rights. These rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies now existing or hereafter developed. Switchgear International grants you permission to copy electronically and to print in hard copy portions of the Content for (1) personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright notices, trademark legends and other proprietary rights notices, (2) using this Site as a personal shopping resource, (3) communicating with Switchgear International or its affiliates about an Switchgear International product or service, or (4) placing an order with Switchgear International or its affiliates. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than permitted above, uploading, modification or distribution, is prohibited without Switchgear International's prior written permission. By posting or otherwise transmitting any information or other material to Switchgear International , you hereby grant Switchgear International a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform such materials (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed, subject at all times to the provisions of this User Agreement protecting your privacy. You also grant to Switchgear International the right to use your name and other identifying information in connection with any materials submitted to public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Switchgear International for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.